A Business Plan is a comprehensive document that lays out your business model and product or service proposition, describes the potential target market, analyses the competition, projects your requirement and deployment of funds and P&L. It also discusses risks and their mitigation. Special emphasis in the plan is on the management team and advisors associated with the project
A good business plan includes the following :
- Executive Summary - a snapshot of your business
- Company description - describes what you do
- Market analysis - research on your industry, market and competitors
- Organization and management -- your business and management structure
- Service or product - the products or services you’re offering
- Marketing and sales - how you’ll market your business and your sales strategy
- Funding request - how much money you’ll need for next 3 to 5 years
- Financial projections - information like sales projections, balance sheets etc.
- Appendix -- an optional section that includes résumés
Our Business Planning service is designed to help you in developing you idea into a full fledged business plan that can be showcased to prospective investors and partners.